Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The week of August 9th is the official Cat Week

So what am I now supposed to do, what Is there to do after all your tears have been dried out, when what you want is too painful, and what you don’t want is so convenient. When what seems like you can’t live without is discord.

It’s weird what kinds of physical pains emotional pains bring out, isn’t it?

As much as I’ve repeated before that I’d rather feel pain than nothing at all, like that one Three Days Grace song, times like this make me want to go back on my word. Because I feel I’m too weak to deal with this agony, and I’m sure a lot of you all understand.


Take a look at my daily horoscope for August 10

Sagittarius


Believe it or not, you can change things and still have time left over for fun. All that energy isn't going to do you much good if you're just sitting there, so get out in the world and make a difference.


I decided to put this up, because this sort of had a deeper meaning than what it is on the surface. 

I would probably be able to die for who I would live for, is there anyone who you would give up your own life for? Because in the end, isn't all life equal in value?




Love

No comments:

Post a Comment