Wednesday, August 12, 2009

D) It is written

So I watched "Slumdog Millionaire" today,
I feel very slow and out of style watching it like a year or so late.
But I must say, it was as good as all the award shows put it. 

I have nothing really good to ramble on about today, but my dear Christine feels like she's in the mood to read a blog. And whatever she wants, she gets. That brat.

I feel like everyone is controlled, or even tortured by their desires. How can such accessories in life have so much authority over us? The spectral presence they hold,  making them an impetuous desire haunts each one of us day and night. 
Some day when the world is good, we'll be freed from all this.




This is the inner-chola in me.

Love

1 comment:

  1. brat? no!
    ahahah!
    i think somebody made a mistake. did she mean inner-chola or inner-drag queen?
    its ok, i heart drag queens and they have killer taste.

    ReplyDelete