Sunday, August 16, 2009

Spring rolls,the Kardashians, and some legit human beings.

Today feels like it's been a long day. Like 2 days combined. Maybe it's all the driving. But it sure feels nice to be back home on my bed.
I'm warming up my cold lap with my laptop, it can be the best heater around. I'm literally stuffed, I feel like if another bite goes down my throat, I will suffocate and die.. This is because I found my 2nd favorite dish, spring rolls. I never really cared much for those, until I made them at home, it is so much better than buying them. It is definitely worth getting your hands dirty for. What's my numero uno favorite dish you ask? Well, that's a story for another day. Someday, I will take a whole entry dedicating it to it. Deal?

A new episode of "Keeping it up with the Kardashians" is on at 10 tonight, which happens to be one of my favorite shows along with "It's on with Alexa Chung", and "10 Things I Hate About You".

Today I visited my future home for the next 6 months. It is a tiny place, and I will probably try to spend as much time out. The only upside to this place is the recreation room because I'm in need of their treadmill and cycling. But I probably won't even use it when someone's there, because it is just an embarrassment, making them hear me huff and puff. And now, I don't want to talk about this anymore.

As I mentioned on my video blog, the movie Julie and Julia is just darling, you must go watch it. Speaking of movies, is 500 Days of Summer any good? Half the people I know complained that it was horrible, and the other half fell in love with it. They're all so misleading. I'll probably like it because I'm not much of a touch critic, and I love myself a good love flick. 

So today I wore my bamboo earrings and everyone in church thought it was pretty funny. When we all got treated to some Starbucks, they told the baristas my name was Shanaynay. Which pretty much sums up this picture..




Speaking of my church, our retreat pictures were uploaded on Facebook. And they have this one picture of myself which I found yesterday. Basically, your partner and yourself had to help each other get across the tightrope, but we eventually fell. And the guys happened to take a perfect picture.

 
ha. ha. just zoom in, and LOOK at my feet.

This next one, no one would be able to resist but to put this up.

 
Brian is a football player. Paul is going to college.

When they were walking the rope, they were whispering "I love you" in each other's ears. I know, adorable, right?

***

One of these guys threw me a lifeline. Or, both of them. But one in particular, because I wrote about him. 
 
He opened my eyes to the life I've been living.

Is this entry getting too long? I feel like I have so much to report, but I'll leave it at this for now.


Real people wouldn't act on their whim when it comes to people they adore, right? This is seriously an answer I'm desperately searching for, so I'm going to say it isn't rhetorical.


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment