Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars

My insides are really not that good right now, I need a healthy dose of some music. 
So my parents are being gay again and now I'll be moving to Torrance, attending West High. 
I've put up with all of this, but it is just too much for me when they deviate from their plans just as I was starting to get used to the idea.
I see no way where we'll benefit from Torrance except for the fact that it'll mean shorter commute for my daddy. I can't wait for a world of my own where I don't have to be dragged around by my parents' decisions. 

On a brighter note, I spent the day over at Christine's. Way fun. While I was there, I got three more cellphone charms. Finally making my collection a little less awkward. 
My camera is out of battery again, so I won't be able to upload any pictures until I buy batteries. I can't believe it's already the 5th of August 09.

I really don't like this mental countdown I have going on in my head of my days left with Christine, the days left in LA.
I know on one of my first blogs, I wrote for my hatred of this place, but in this short amount of time, I've found out how much I adore this city and my life here. 


Nothing much to report after that.


Love

2 comments:

  1. ):
    but this aint the end sug.
    yknow we're gonna see each other every morning (: and month.
    we both adore this hustle and bustle city.

    ReplyDelete