Thursday, August 6, 2009

Like the word: fluke.

I'm back like I said I would.
I'll be out of LA for a retreat this weekend.
When I was writing the blog this afternoon I had so much to write about, that I decided I'd make a second blog but now that I'm here, I forgot everything I was gonna tell you kids about.

Oh! Jasmine was over just an hour ago or so. We watched The Haunting in Connecticut, this was no joke, the first time we've hung this entire summer.

Dearest Christine, I'm thanking you. 
Because I ended up eating the granola bars today.

I developed the pictures on my disposable camera, it was a big disappointment. I knew I had taken the pictures way too close for it to be clear enough, all the pictures turned up fuzzy and gay. But I'll take that as the beauty of its kind, their only choice in life is to produce untouched and raw images. Where's the fun when the pictures have been tweaked?

Speaking of photos, I did get the batteries for my digital camera, to put some pictures up. But frankly, I am just too lazy right now to be doing that. I'll try and get to it when I'm back from the retreat.

And, speaking of the retreat, I'm packing right now, and have been packing for quite some time. Truthfully, I really despise packing. I honestly hate that feeling in your gut that tells you that you've forgotten to take something. I hate the way you have to try and coordinate all your clothes so you don't look like you're a tourist. I'm still waiting on my brain to tell me I've forgotten my underwear and all that. 


This picture is seriously heart breaking. Makes you think twice before you eat that animal, don't it?

I just saw a back-to-school sale commercial, is it just me, or does everyone's heart tumble a little when they see one. I get trapped in some depression when the first round of back-to-school sale commercial hits. I wonder how grownups feel about it.. Are they happy kids are back into school? Or are they bummed summer's ending? 


But between all that goes on in the world, I always manage to pick me out of the chaos, out of everything. I straighten myself in whatever way I need to get through. I guess that's what they mean by saying that everything in life has 2 meanings. Like the gift of burden, how bittersweet. The way I'm getting through life right now, clearly, the only way I might be surviving.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment