Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So what's it to you?

This past week, I was under an emotional push. A damsel in distress if you will, until a knight in shining armor dropped by. But before you all think it's all a love story after that. Rest assured, I'm not falling for some idiot who think he can take an advantage of me. Though it doesn't mean I didn't need him, he helped me in more ways he knows. So I thank the person in control of these things for the perfect timing.

Today was the new episode of .. drumroll puh-lease.
10 Things I Hate About You!
How sad is it that this show got me through the day today? I can feel something so much more than a teenage romance coming on between Patrick Verona and Kat which makes me giddy. Giddier than a love-struck schoolgirl, if you know what I'm saying. I like saying his full name, Patrick Verona, and for Kat, what is her last name?

So I actually had to give out a statement today. Sitting there in the midst of tension and old people, I realized what a joke this world is. Sure there are serious topics, but what matters is taken so lightly. When truth is what counts, here we are building the world up on lies. I wish not to be taken part in it, but there is not one being in this world who was able to conquer lies.

People claim the kids from the city are missing out on a lot, such as the earth's starry nights.
But to me, the city lights are my stars. They're all just sparkles, what difference does it make, when the sparkles are from difference does it make when they're from different sources?


We're young and restless. But today, we're possessed Japanimations.

Love to my dear Christine
& Love to everyone else

No comments:

Post a Comment