Friday, July 3, 2009

Tweet

I finally got started on Twitter again, it's acting weird though. Says my email doesn't exist or something. Why can't anything run smoothly these days?
By the way, it's twitter.com/salli_lee

And what's with that girl that can't keep herself controlled. Your lack of self control is not only making you even more angry, it's ticking the time on everyone else' patience. It doesn't even matter anymore that you knew everyone would see what you meant, because that kind of venting was just immature and pitiful.

You would never know how much you remind me of this crazy little sweets. Ahaa, it's actually quite comical you think you're just the best thing anyone could ever meet, but all you created yourself into was a nasty girl that can't seem to get anything more.

On a brighter note,


Today is my brother's birthday. WHOO! happybirthdaytoyouhappybirthdaytoyou,happybirthdaytomybrother,happybirthdaytoyou!

Thanks, people really wanted to know that. Bahahahaa, fail.


I can't wait for all these things Christine and I have planned this summer. It's just some kind of high that I can't explain. High off all this time and ideas we have. It's what gets me going, it's so nice I have something like this.

But what I really hate right now is what you're doing to yourself.

Love&Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment