Monday, July 27, 2009

Needles and Ink Will Keep Us Together.

I'm on my couch watching Parental Control, this show is ridiculously funny. Their staged reactions make me laugh. I'm eating this thing that's like a sweet croissant filled with cream cheese, does that sound weird? Because it must be the best thing I've ever tasted. I've taken Advil 4 times in the past 4 hours, but I still feel like I'm gonna pass out from cramps. 




Christine Shim, to call her my best friend seems like an understatement. This girl really seems to understand everything I mean, and vise versa. I feel like it's against some nature to not be able to spend high school with her. How is it that everything has its stinking timing?




Love

1 comment:

  1. i get the title (;
    and aww (=
    girl, i promise you, this is forever bonding and we'll never drift apart. he's just testing us.
    and omg. this new septum ring is so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete