Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hot Diggity

18th of July, a day spent with Christine, my technicality-obsessed sister.
Today, or yesterday, Christine would argue was a day I needed, definitely. We went to Audrey Kitching's yard sale, which was totally not what we expected. In good ways and bad, depending on how we decided to interpret it. 
And practically spent the rest of the day crafting. Things like this are so much fun with her, I wish we get more time for this kind of stuff. And we'll live seeing rainbows and unicorns, farting fairy dust, pooping gems, flying the land of magic, eating gumdrops and cotton candy!.. aha, fail.
According to our plans, we'll meet again Monday, which makes me giddier than a lovestruck schoolgirl. 

I'm waiting for this new week to start, mainly because it means this old week's ending.


I'm sorry my face looks like it could be used to induce vomiting.



Love&Jewels

1 comment: