Wednesday, July 8, 2009

True That.

Yesterday, I watched the premiere of that new show, "10 things I hate about you"? or "10 things I like about you". I forget the title.
Strangely enough, I liked it. It's so ridiculous I find it pretty funny. Especially this one guy that likes Bianca. AHAA, he reminds me of myself in some ways, except the Y chromosomes of course. I feel like this show will become my new obsession.
Speaking of TV, aside from this new show, my favorite TV show these days is "It's on with Alexa Chung" on MTV. It's a talk show, though what first drew me in was her British accent. Nothing with a British accent gets by me. But when I really got into it, I found her sense of humor matching mine. I have a feeling if she and I were friends, we'd laugh around a lot and get along pretty well. Anyway, I thought I'd mention my new favorites, "It's on with Alexa Chung". Teehee.

I'm starting to read the Twilight saga again,
I'm on the second book, New Moon. I'm worried I might finish it before Jasmine has a chance to return me my Eclipse, the third book. Yes, that scares me. I'm such a scaredy cat. I fear practically everything. Pitiful.


To my desmay, I'm definately going to try not to find any hate for that girl. She really is going over the edge on everything and its just a tad bit more bragging for anyones tastes.
Who the hell cares though, right?
I'll just be the bigger person, because I'm sure thats just about a new concept for her. Especially because when I did mention it earlier to her, I felt like she thinks that is just beyond her abilities. -______-
How will she get through people that'll have more control than her?


Right now, I'm patiently waiting to get a macbook. AS if that's even coming anymore now.




Love&Jewels

1 comment: