Wednesday, June 24, 2009

SoyMilk and Burgers

I really love this song Come Pick Me Up by Ryan Adams.
I've had a dream about this random guy in school I don't even know for a couple nights now.
It's really weird, he just keeps popping up in parts of my dreams, and that is all I remember.
I got a nasty bruise on my toes because I fell. In my own home, it's just ridiculous.
I haven't written anything serious in a while, I should start soon enough.
I'm just drinking some soymilk to balance out the nasty burger I had. yum. That's how it is with me, when I have something bad, it just makes sense that it's not so bad anymore when you have something good.
Today I got all dressed up and cleaned, but I did not go outside at all.
Story of my sad day.

I hope I have something to write about soon.


Love&Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment