Tuesday, June 9, 2009

If

Everyone has had their time in the sun, the moments in their life where everything seemed magic, and nothing could falter.
For me, this period of time was 2008ish.
I'm not suggesting at all, that this would be the end of my happiness, or the best of what I have left of my life, but merely dreaming how great it would be to go back to this time.

It would be great, but IF I were to be rewinding my life back so this year would repeat itself over and over, I'd truely be some sort of pain inducer.
Why you ask?

Take a look at all these disasters that has happened in the course of my happy 2008ish



January : 300 killed in Kenya, burning thousands of homes, farms, and property.

February: Venezuelen plane crashes killing all passengers.

March: Ohio, 13 die, hundreds evacuated from their own homes due to floods.

April: 80 people have died, and at least 75,000 infected in Rio de Janeiro from dengue fever outbreak

May: Tornadoes in several states of the United States of America killing hundreds in just one day.

June: Typhoon hits a ferry killing 800 passengers and crew.

July: Excessive rain in Ukraine and Romania causes up to $300 million in damage and kills 20.

August: When hurricane hits, the whole Caribbean is left homeless, and starving.

September: 100s die, and leaves hundreds more injured from collapse of religious temple.

October: Earthquake hitting Pakistan killing hundreds and leaving 15,000 homes damaged

November: Fires consume 40,000 acres.

December: 11 people are buried in avalanches, 3 found, all left buried.



If I were to repeat this year for who knows how long, the rest of the world suffering in agony will be repeating possibly the worst year of their life, because of my own selfish desires.

I may be going through tough times, but would I want somebody to be reliving their happiness just for themselves and let me rot in some pit of down lows?



Just as that, I may be in the lowest bottom of my life so far, but this just means I got more space to shoot up in to the highest moments of my life.



Clear as that.





Love&Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment