Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Plans

Currently, listening to Satisfaction-Benny Benassi

Oh my my, how times have gone.
I will no longer be able to call myself an 8th grader.
I've been waiting for this week, for as long as I can remember. I've told myself I will never miss a place like JB, and at some point I even made myself believe this. But now that I'm graduating on this Friday, I feel nothing but shame for myself. Shame that I spent almost all the days here, wishing it was my last. Because now, even though I am so ready for my life ahead, I feel my last days should be spent longing it to last.

Having that said,
I'm still stoked for my plans up ahead.
Friday, I will be culminating in the 9AM ceremony. I'll most likely be going out to lunch with my parents, and meeting up with Kit and crash BC for a while.
By the time the 1:30PM ceremony ends, we'll be back to take pictures and such with the others.
I'll be back home to change and all while Christine has some time with her fam, and then she'll hit my pad.
We then are going Somewhere to look for circular barbells. We'll probably be so excited that we jump home all the way, and pierce that septum.
-Happy Dance-
And I'm prayingg she can do mine like a pro, because we're ditching them.
And I can do her's like a pro, because she'll literally slice my nose off if I don't.

Then, we're going to blow off that adrenaline going out for a movie.

Hopefully we can have a sleepyovery like a sleepyovary.
BAHAHAA!
And the next day, go to the Northridge Mall. Do some jewelry grabbing, and end up at my Praise Night. Where we'll scream and jump and whatnot, praising our hearts out, hopefully freeing me of all my troubles, and come home satisfied.

Graduation pictures, and such coming.

Love&Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment