Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Irony

Have you ever experienced so much confusion, it almost even made sense?
To my desmay, confusion has been building up on me until today, when finally I exploded. And all these people by me trying to help me out confuses me even more for I know exactly what's going through their minds.
Caught the irony?
This now, is not the thing that confuses, but depresses me, this person that is beating herself up for what I'm going through, like it's her fault, depresses me. I have no courage to speak up and reassure her that I'll get through this like any other times I fell down. She is the one who've seen me take my first steps, and was there to comfort me when I tripped and fell from those first steps.
Yeah, stupid thing to be afraid of, but honestly, thinking of it just scares the hell out of me.

Being here right now, makes me a coward.
How would you make yourself,
braver?



Love&Jewels

1 comment:

  1. aww, hehe, when you were like, i cried with my mama, i was like ahh aghh mommy.
    yes, i see the irony

    ReplyDelete