Monday, October 12, 2009

2 bags of Ricola cough drops, and I blame the media.



Which one is better? Knott's Scary Farm? or Universal's Horror Nights?
I heard the Horror Nights are sick, but then again Knott's Scary Farm is classic.
I would love to go to both of them, but I doubt I can?

Wake up Tmobile!
I probably know about 20 people with a tmobile sidekicks that are completely useless now. But I've been really lucky.
I'm shooting for a Blackberry.


Ooh! I watched the Invention of Lying. Yeah it's the movie with Rob Lowe that I talked about in the last entry. I was originally going to watch Whip It, but the timing didn't work out. At one point in the movie, it got really sad. Overall, it was an okay movie, makes me think how different a world would be without lies. It even changes the way we would talk to people. Everything you think about is displayed for the whole world to hear. It's a simpler world..

I apologize for my pointless, and pathetic entry.






Love

1 comment:

  1. Hey
    wats up with the brush-world???
    haha
    get it?
    ...
    nevermind
    bi!
    -K.H.L.

    ReplyDelete