Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Funny the way it is.

I don't really have much to write about, but I thought my dusty blog which I haven't touched since October should be taken care of.

The Twilight saga's movie interpretations are a sensitive topic for me. There just isn't chemistry between Kristen and Rob. But I don't want to be whining about something that can't be altered anymore.

Nothing much is going through my life, the holidays are coming. I know a lot of people feel this way but every year I'm less and less enthusiastic about them. It's always been disappointing ever since I was old enough to know better than Santa. Eventually I gave up expecting anything.
Last year was better than most, but all for the wrong reasons. Nothing can really top it, probably for a while.



Today I came upon a revelation, but how pathetic is it that when I came to write about it, I'm drawing up blank.

Oh my gosh, can you believe it's already coming to the end of November?
I remember sitting in LA expecting the rest of the year to drag on real slow, but really, it was really easy.

I have nothing to live for these days. I live for the thrill of just living, there's nothing much to look upon. I haven't decided if I like that, or hate it.

I'm really excited for black friday, who isn't right?
I think sometimes I have a problem with spending money. It feels really good.
I know why people say

money does not buy happiness

but at this point in my life, it really really does.
Am I a loser for saying that?



Everyone is at different sides with Sarah Jessica Parker,
is she ugly? or is she pretty?

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment