Friday, September 11, 2009

My non-existent hips don't lie.

I'd probably die for people I would live for, would you?


Hey guys, what's with all the vampire thing in the media these days. I guess just because Twilight was a big hit, they feel like all vampire books should be turned into a picture. But we all know, the only way Twilight could've reached that far was because of the readers of Stephenie Meyer, because the movie did not do her books justice.
I saw the episode of Vampire diaries last night, and I wish I didn't have to wait so long for the next episode.

Are the A-list books any good? I'm thinking about reading all of it before the school-year ends.


I swear I had things to talk about but it just floated away.. I need to start writing things down.

But to fill in my missing words, are these pictures.



Haa, our stupid close ups.





I was breathing..





Love

2 comments:

  1. wasnt ummm ali larter in leagally blonde???
    the first one???
    annnny wayssss
    hehe
    ur pictures look funny!!!
    who took the pictures???
    hehe
    nice ribbon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ew. ew. ew. i look like a drag queen gone wrong.

    ReplyDelete